8.19.2008

The Sent Home Post

Fey is approaching, though from looking outside you wouldn’t be able to tell. The weather reports make the storm looks rather sizable at this point but are all very spotty on which direction it will head. Erring on the side of safety our office manager shut down the building today at 12:30 so I am home early which is nice. Sirens can be heard in the distance as I type this, and the sky is a miserable light grey. There aren’t any cones touching down or cows flying through the air though, and nothing is supposed to really hit Orlando till later on tonight. Hopefully I won’t loose power, but I have some backup water supplies and whatnot to keep me gong if for some reason I can’t reach the 7-11 across the street. Apparently there is very little lightning during these things, just loads of wind and rain, so I should be ok. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments: