3.08.2008

The Bye Bye GuTAIR Post

So my little brother dumped his girlfriend the other day. Normally this wouldn’t qualify a blog news nor any of my business at all, for I am not one to care much about pre-pubescent angst. However, the girl recently posted an absolutely hilarious YouTube video with her breaking a guitar given to her as a gift by my brother. The video reeks of 14 year-old douchbaggery and is even set to Kelly Clarkson and filled with spelling mistakes. Classic. It’s a must see for anyone who enjoys a good laugh and poetic preambles. I especially enjoy the puddles. They are like sooo deep man and are like my BFF OMG. Oh High School Musical 2 is on. Gotta go. TTYL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hrmmm. It was good. But I preferred their work on 'Middle School Sex Gods' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBbnycR2hOo