7.22.2008

The TikiBar Post

When back home this past weekend I realized that I hasn't been very diligent about reporting its progress over the years. While it was officially 'done' before I left for Orlando Dad has been making constant upgrades and additions to the area as well as maintaining the finishes and keeping everyhting running smoothly. It looks really great and I know he is very pleased with it. It's a great place to hangout and chill, which is exactly what we did all weekend. I shot some video with my camera while I was back and put together this little video to showcase the garden. It's pretty awesome and sports a tikibar / pirate beach theme. Check it out.



Ps. I don't know why there is such a large black border around the video, but it took somewhere between 4 and 5 bajillion years to upload to YouTube so it will have to do for now.

No comments: