10.31.2007

The Pig-Out Post

Happy Halloween to everyone! I hope you enjoy the festivities today/tonight. Today was the annual Colorvision ‘Pig-Out’ in which we all bring in a dish for a massive communal meal and eat together in costume (most of us) in the conference room. Those of us who wore an outfit posed outside for a picture. I rocked my J.D. costume again and won some praise. I’ll be honest though the first thing I did after work was go and get a haircut… too much hair required for this costume. I’d say it’s to long for the Florida heat, but that would be a bit of a stretch at the moment because we have been sitting in rather cool temperatures for the better part of two weeks now. Mark (far left) went as an Amazing Picture (our trademark Indiana Jones shot more specifically), which I thought was pretty cool. Working on the backdrop was entertaining for sure, though cutting out logo was taxing my foamcore/exacto skills more than I’d hoped. Fun day, and very filling. I ate my weight in food. Then went back for seconds. There where some pretty funny costumes too, which was great to see. Kim's and Sue's in particular had everyone laughing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costumes. Any new movie's to read about?

lesbian sex stories with pictures said...

I could slip out of thecountry either as Kat or one of my other guises and not have to worryabout any awkward questions. Freedom of Information Act papers reveal that DARPA created this android and the project was killed by congress.
bdsm erotic stories with nime pictures
interracial black and white sex stories
hot mom and son sex stories
erotic stories bestiality
bdsm forced weight loss stories
I could slip out of thecountry either as Kat or one of my other guises and not have to worryabout any awkward questions. Freedom of Information Act papers reveal that DARPA created this android and the project was killed by congress.