3.18.2007

The Peacock Room Post

Buck and Lola work for Chillin’ Music; a record label they are both under and a big part of the electronic scene in Orlando and Miami. Friday night they had a Chillin’ event downtown at the Peacock Room. I had never been before despite numerous invites for various reasons, but was on the guest list this time, so I defiantly wanted to finally check the place out. It was pretty cool. A fully stocked bar with an eclectic design to the whole place. Buck was spinning, as well as a few other of their DJ friends from San Francisco. Sue and Arnold from work were there as well, which was cool, plus the usual crowd of Buck/Laura friends who I get on really well with. I haven’t been out with them for a while so it was cool to see everyone again. Good times. Glad I went.

No comments: