3.18.2008

The Nostalgic Studio Post

Sam and I ended up not heading to Aquatica last week primarily due to the thunderstorms on the day we where shooting for. Still keen on doing a park, we headed to MGM…er Disney Hollywood Studios instead. Samantha hadn’t been to the park in a long time and had many fond memories of it, so it was the perfect substitute for a water park considering the weather. We had a great time and hit pretty much everything in there, including some older attractions I hadn’t been on since my initial Disney trip 15 years ago (aka The Voyage of the Little Mermaid). The intermittent rain meant a few things where clipped due to safety issues, namely the Indiana Jones stunt show, which I was a little sad about, but all in all it was a lot of fun (if not a bit soggy at times). Took Sam to the airport on Saturday. Shame to see her go, we had a good time. I look forward to her visiting again.

No comments: