3.31.2008

The Birthday Weekend Post

Birthdays are always fun, but this year I feel especially spoiled. Thanks to everyone who called, texted or facebook’ed some well wishes; I really appreciate you thinking of me- it means a lot to hear from you. Being away from the family on my birthday felt odd last year, but having had a lovely visit just the week before worked out wonderfully. Sarah came down for my birthday weekend which was really great. We had a lot of fun for the short time she was here, and we managed to fit a lot in. She spoiled me rotten with some always excellent, Cheesecake Factory for my birthday meal, which was great. Still can’t convince myself to stray from the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake* however. Whether we where heading out to Cirque du Soleil, watching a movie or hanging out poolside we where always having fun. I really love it when I get to spend time with her, and look forward to our next trip already.

*Why be adventurous when you picked the perfect flavor the first time around?

No comments: