9.27.2008

The Final Stretch Post

Moving is tough. Not only do you once again have to address the fact that you own too much ‘stuff’ and have to find ways to box it all up; but in some cases you have to part with things that you can’t take with you. My couch, entertainment center and mattress are all spoken for, as is my computer desk and chair. Everything else should fit in the car. I am typing this sitting on a folding chair at a card table with monitors on it, and my video gaming and movie watching as been largely done on the floor. Arnold has been great helping me ship most of my stuff through the warehouse, so a lot of my things are already piling up in VA. I’ll be making the drive up with everything else with Sarah on Tuesday after doing my apartment inspection as soon as the office opens that morning. Least that’s the plan!

No comments: