Last week on 'The Munny Project'. Just a little update on how my Munny is progressing; I decided that Mumbo was going to be the model I was shooting for. Getting the Mumbo look mixed with the Munny style was a little tricky, but I am happy with where the features lie. I have one coat of paint down in most places, two in a few others. Still not done with the face, and I’ve got to sculpt the feathers, staff and mask protrusions, that will all come later I think. Naomi and Dean got hooked on the idea of making customs too when they were here, and each took home a couple to work on. I look forward to seeing their results. More to come when Mumbo is closer to completion.