5.30.2008

The Tight Rack Post

One of my new obsessions of late is darts. Not sure why I have it in my head that I want to be good at the game, but Cricket with a few friends is a terrific way to change out while throwing back a pitcher or two. I picked up an electronic dartboard for the apartment a few weeks back for practice (and the fact that it adds up my scores for me) but I’m still pretty amateur. Today after work a bunch of us form the office headed down to Tight Rack on the ‘Trail to play a few rounds. The place is pretty cool, and offers cheap darts, and free pool till 8. I had a good time hanging out with my fellow Colorvisioners, and even managed to come in 2nd place one round (a personal best by a long shot). I’m trying to get accustomed to the soft-tip s mainly because that’s what’s readily available at most pool halls, but I have to say I have an affinity to the heavier steel tips (not that I am any better with them of course).

No comments: