9.27.2007

The Wedding Invite Post

Fellow graphic designer and former GMU classmate Katie Ray is tying the knot to her fiancĂ© Aaron on November 11th, and will be having the wedding on Daufuskie Island in South Carolina. Sarah and I have been invited to attend the ceremony and will be staying on the island’s resort for the weekend prior. I’ll be driving up and Sarah will be flying down (possibly driving too). Looking forward to it all for a few reasons. Primarily as it will be a fun event and mini-holiday for Sarah and I to enjoy (they don’t happen often enough). I know Sarah is very excited and I am very pleased that Katie thought to send us an invite. I haven’t been to a wedding forever, and look forward to getting to go electively this time around,with no bowtie requirements from the parents.

No comments: