2.14.2008

The Banjo 3 Post

Great news. Fantastic news. Brilliant news! Well ok actually 99.9% of you won’t care in the slightest…but I am extremely excited to hear that Banjo-Kazooie 3 will be coming out holiday season 08!! BK is a videogame franchise originally started back on the Nintendo 64 (ah the good old days) with the aptly titled Banjo-Kazooie, which is my official vote for best game of all time. If I could calculate the amount of time I spent playing that game in my younger years, and combine that with the anticipation of Banjo-Tooie (the awesomely named sequel) and the hours logged playing the follow up; I imagine I owe about 2/3 my youth to Rareware and their awesomeness. Rare are notorious for long development cycles and tightlipped security about upcoming releases, so I can do little but wait with a grin on my face. Fingers crossed that there will be some murmurings at the GDC later on this month.

In other awesome news- that more of you will give a crap about- the new trailer for Indiana Jones 4 is online. Check it out here and get ready for some awesome bullwhip action* this summer. I can’t wait. Even if the subtitle is absolutely ridiculous. 2008 is going to be an awesome year for movies with Indy, 007 and Batman….I am stoked.

*Get your mind out the gutter. The dude’s like 100. Gross.

No comments: