2.08.2008

The Pass Post

Due my recent need to be in the parks more and more for various projects, I was issued a Walk-On ID pass for Universal today. The pass allows me to walk onto Universal property to work on our various projects. While the pass is nothing particularly revered (thousands upon thousands of Universal employees, affiliates and vendors are issued them) it’s a big deal to me, as it’s proof that I’m getting to be a part of bigger and better projects at work. I’ve already been included in many off site meetings with creative, mechanical and architectural teams as well, and with the future looking ripe with exciting new projects and collaborations with the park, I am sure this pass will get a lot of use. Plus it looks pretty damn sexy around my neck. Man I am so important!!

No comments: